Travel tips: Discover Berlin
Berlin Mark Hotel – Central hotel location in the middle of the city
At Berlin Mark Hotel you are right at the heart of City West: Located 300 metres from the famous shopping and strolling street Ku'Damm 8Kurfürstendamm), you can reach the most important sights easily on foot. The impressive Gedaechtniskirche and the Europa-Center are meeting places for Berlin visitors and residents alike. The Berlin ZOO and its impressive aquarium can be reached from our Berlin hotel in just a few minutes walk. Numerous shops, the KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens) department store, galleries and boutiques are within walking distance from our hotel.
Cultural and sightseeing tours around the Berlin Mark Hotel
The Berlin Mark Hotel is an ideal starting point for exciting city tours: Discover Berlin on a famous double-decker bus, on a nostalgic tour or an individually-designed Berlin-Tour. In the "Story of Berlin", Berlin's exciting experience and multimedia exhibition, experience the capital's moving history first hand. The Berliner Literaturhaus offers readings and events for literature fans.
Berlin's nightlife – the fun mile Kurfuerstendamm
Around Kurfuerstendamm you can find a great selection of international restaurants, bars and lively cafés – many of which have a heated outdoor terrace where you can watch the people as they stroll past. Cultural entertainment is on offer at the mirrored tent of the Bar jeder Vernunft, the Komoedien am Ku'Damm and the Theater des Westens. The famous Schaubühne and the Berliner Oper is also just a stones' throw away.
Distance to sights and attractions
- Story of Berlin, the experience and multimedia exhibition on the moving history of the capital city – 700 metres
- The listed building of the Europa-Center is both a shopping mall and meeting place – 800 metres
- The impressive Gedaechtniskirche is the symbol of Berlin's West City and meeting place for people of all generations from all over the world – 800 metres
- Charlottenburg Palace /Schloss Charlottenburg), the beautiful Baroque castle with its attractive gardens, is the recreation area for Charlottenburg's residents – 4.5 km
- Theater and the Komoedie am Kurfuerstendamm in the Ku'Damm-Karee are the top location for high-quality street theatre – 700 metres
- The renowned musical theatre Theater des Westens is one of the city's most famous theatres – 600 metres
- Enjoy Berlin entertainment in the golden 20s-style mirrored tent at Bar jeder Vernunft – 250 metres
- Brandenburger Tor and the Reichstag can be reached easily and quickly on public transport – 5.5 km